- Deck Section : 4 mm double-lined neoprene with Tough Weave texture on top. Superb strength and durability.
- Rhino Print: 3 layers of tough plastisol coating on the outside for wear and impact protection. 2 layers of super-grippy black plastisol coating on the underside to prevent premature releases.
- Body Tube : Soft and supple. We use softer 3.5mm double-lined neoprene, for comfort and flexibility. All seams are glued, sewn and hot tape sealed. The top edge is elastic bound for long life and a top quality finish.
- Shockcord : We have this manufactured to our specifications in New Zealand. Tough 10mm shock cord for plastic boats, 8mm for fibreglass boats.
- Releasing: The front grab loop has been reduced in size and flattened to reduce the possibility of snagging. We have also introduced a release tag at the 4 O'clock position. If you ever become pinned back and can't reach the front loop, this secondary release is your plan B. Both are double-sewn into and around the shockcord.
We take pride in our work and stand behind everything we make.
Cut, printed and sewn at our own premises.
The correct fit is guaranteed.
Feel free to
with any questions or comments