Within New Zealand
Products we have in stock are usually dispatched on the same, or next work day.
The time needed to make and send other items will vary, due to seasonal workload. We will provide a delivery date estimate, at the time of ordering.
All orders within New Zealand are shipped by Courier. You will receive an automated email when your parcel is on its way. With one click, you will be able to see your parcels progress on the couriers website.
Making use of your workplace for deliveries can reduce the delivery time, as can using a non-rural delivery address
Usually, South Island destinations arrive in 1 - 2 days. North Island destinations, 2 -3 days. Add a day or two for Rural deliveries.
- Shipping charge is a flat rate of $6.90.
- Orders over $100 qualify for Free Shipping
International customers are most welcome to purchase our products, however our web store checkout does not calculate overseas freight and payments.
- Contact us with your order details (include your full address and phone number)
- We will reply with freight options and prices.
- After your approval, we will issue a Paypal Invoice for Credit card payment.(you do not need to have, or open, a Paypal account.)
As with all internet purchases, the customer is liable for any duties and taxes on the arrival of the parcel in their home country. This may include handling or administration charges levied by the customs agency or postal service. We recommend checking with your customs agency before making any online purchase.